– We are offering a 10-Week Online Training Class Starting March 5, 2022
– In-person Summer Summit in Seattle will be held August 8-August 12, 2022
(Transportation cost and housing for the summit will be provided)
District support is a condition of this initiative. This will enable students to access internet-based labs and tools, as noted in the grant.
– The Cybersecurity High School Innovations(CHI) objective is to train and prepare high school teachers to teach a complete cybersecurity course to high school students fall 2022.
– We believe in the power of peer-to-peer connection in learning cybersecurity. Our program provides mentorship throughout the course to prepare and support high school teachers to learn cybersecurity.
-Provide curriculum and service while integrating teaching the Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Tasks through active learning methods.
– Delivery design components combine the concepts of the flipped classroom and Just-in-Time teaching
– All course outcomes are designed using Bloom’s Taxonomy.
-Career assessment and guidance are embedded into the classroom exercises providing students access to clear pathways to continue their cybersecurity education.
– Earn Continuing Education Units or Professional Development Units for course completion