Is finding a new position important to you? Are you unemployed and need to find a job? Are you currently working, but need to change jobs, either within your company or outside? College graduate with huge loans?
How to Run it Like a Business Project:
1. Block the hours in your Calendar, Find a Better Place
2. Prepare Your Tools: Document, track, file, try OneNote
3. Set Milestones/Targets for Your Search
4. 100 new contacts per month
5. Research companies, write cover letters
6. Network aggressively
Drive UP the Volume — it is a numbers game!